Showcase your expertise to the world.
Three levels of UXQCC Certifications
The Certified Professional for Usability Engineering and User Experience Design – Foundation Level (CPUE-FL) is the easy first step towards better understanding usability engineering ans user experience design. This certificate even gives experts involved in UX designs and software engineering a better understanding of methods, a common vocabulary to make them more efficient.
The Certified Professional for Usability Engineering and User Experience Design – Advanced Level (CPUE-AL) qualification is aimed at people who already have experience in UX design. The foundation level qualification is required to move on to the advanced level.
The Certified Professional for Usability Engineering and User Experience Design – Specialist Level (CPUE-SL) qualification extents the experience and knowledge obtained at the advanced level by providing detailed skills in forming UX teams, implementing UX strategies and measuring results. This level requires an advanced level certificate and more than one-year experience in the field of UX design.
Why should I get a personal certification?
- Become more attractive for your employer or customers
- As an approved expert you distinguish yourself from non-certified competitors
- Acquire an international acknowledged verification of your usability competence
- Push your career as a usability professional
- Make use of your acquired knowledge in daily practice
- Keep up-to-date on the wide range of usability topics
- Have greater career opportunities and increased earning potential.
Why should my employees get the UXQCC certificate?
- Adoption of UXQCC certification schemes in an organization helps organizations remain up-to-date with UX innovations.
- Certificates increase the efficiency of teams
- Certified employees share the same level of knowledge