Measure the Experience
The specialist level certification attests the holder the knowledge and skills to be able to quantify user experience and to draw critical decisions based on scientific methods.
The learning objectives include
- What are metrics that can be applied to calculate an ROI?
- What is the explicit difference between UX / Usability metrics and marketing metrics?
Applying metrics in projects
- How can Usability and UX be effectively quantified and assessed in a project?
- How many users have to be included, what data collected and analyzed?
- How can the data be interpreted validly and goal oriented?
Implementing User Centered Design processes in organizations
- How can Usability / UX skills of people be best possibly used within or across teams and projects?
- How can an organization assess and advance their UX/ Usability skills?
- How can an organization assess and advance their UX/ Usability project management?
- How can an organization assess and advance their UX/ Usability quality management?
- UX Teamleader
- UX Consultants
- Global Design Leader
- UX Trainer
Please note: The advanced level certificate qualifies for
attending the Specialist Level.
The Specialist Level integrates an holistic UX project and a presentation at the end of the course. In addition you get a 3 month mentoring during your project.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to
Calculate the ROI of UX activities
- Explain metrics that can be applied to calculate an ROI and name at least 3
- Explain the explicit difference between UX / Usability metrics and marketing metrics and illustrate at least one
Apply metrics in projects
- explain how to validly quantify and assess Usability and UX in a project
- describe what/how much data needs to be collected and analyzed and explain an example
- explain how the data can be interpreted validly and goal oriented and explain an example
Implement User Centered Design processes in organizations
- describe how Usability / UX skills of people can be best possibly used within or across teams and projects
- describe how an organization can assess and advance their UX/ Usability skills and explain an example
- describe how an organization can assess and advance their UX/ Usability project management and explain an example
- describe how an organization can assess and advance their UX/ Usability quality management and explain an example
Book your Foundation Level Training at a Local Training Provider
Our training calender is NOW OPEN. See the schedule of your Local Training Providers to find training dates and places that are convenient for you. If there is no date currently available, don’t hesitate to contact your Local Training provider to arrange a training date.
|United Arab Emirates|
|1 - CONFIRMED||HFR&D||Dubai|
|2 - CONFIRMED||QuantaSmart||dubai|
|3 - CONFIRMED||youspi||Graz|
|4 - CONFIRMED||UXfocus||Linz|
|5 - CONFIRMED||Talent Garden AT GmbH||Vienna|
|6 - CONFIRMED||Technikum Wien Academy||Wien|
|7 - CONFIRMED||RSN Consulting||Waterloo|
|8 - CONFIRMED||MaibornWolff GmbH||Munich|
|France, French Republic|
|9 - CONFIRMED||Lemon Interactive||VILLENEUVE D ASCQ|
|10 - CONFIRMED||Sperientia Studio+Lab||Ciudad de Mexico|
|11 - CONFIRMED||Human Factors Research & Design||Bangalore|
|12 - CONFIRMED||Xedzone||istanbul|
|13 - CONFIRMED||UXTesting Inc.||Taipei City|
|United States of America|
|14 - CONFIRMED||UXR Coach||Cold Spring|
|15 - CONFIRMED||UX Forge||Deer Park|
|16 - CONFIRMED||Self||Glastonbury|
No Training Provider near you? Book your Training with a Global Training Provider
If you can’t find a local training provider near you – get in touch.
Global Trainers are elite, can cover areas without Local Training Providers.
CEO @youspi, UX Speaker
Principal at PeakXD, Trainer, Coach & Mentor
UX & Human Behavior Consultant, Trainer