Measure the Experience
The Specialist Level certification attests the holder the knowledge and skills to quantify user experience and make critical decisions based on scientific methods.
The learning objectives include
- Which metrics can be applied to calculate an ROI?
- What is the difference between UX/usability metrics and marketing metrics?
Applying metrics in projects
- How can usability and UX be effectively quantified and evaluated in a project?
- How many users have to be included; what data have to be collected and analyzed?
- How can the data be interpreted validly and goal-oriented?
Implementing user-centered design processes in organizations
- How can teams and projects make the best possible use of the usability/UX skills of people?
- How can an organization assess and advance its UX/usability skills?
- How can an organization assess and advance its UX/usability project management?
- How can an organization assess and advance its UX/usability quality management?
- UX Team Leaders.
- UX Consultants.
- Global Design Leaders.
- UX Trainers.
Please note: The Advanced Level certificate qualifies for attending the Specialist Level.
The Specialist Level includes an entire UX project and a presentation at the end of the course. Additionally, you get mentoring for three months during your project.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
Calculate the ROI of UX activities
- Explain metrics that can be applied to calculate an ROI and name at least three.
- Explain the difference between UX/usability metrics and marketing metrics and illustrate at least one.
Apply metrics in projects
- Explain how to quantify and evaluate usability and UX in a project validly.
- Describe what/how many data need to be collected and analyzed and provide an example.
- Explain how the data can be interpreted validly and goal-oriented and provide an example.
Implement user-centered design processes in organizations
- Describe how teams and projects can make the best possible use of usability/UX skills of people.
- Describe how an organization can assess and advance its UX/ usability skills and give an example.
- Describe how an organization can assess and advance its UX/usability project management and give an example.
- Describe how an organization can assess and advance its UX/usability quality management and give an example.
Book your Foundation Level training at a local training provider
Our training calendar is NOW OPEN. See your local training providers’ schedule to find training dates and places convenient for you. If there is currently no date available, do not hesitate to contact your local training provider to arrange a training date.
|United Arab Emirates|
|1 - CONFIRMED||HFR&D||Dubai|
|2 - CONFIRMED||Red Blue Blur Ideas DMCC||Dubai|
|3 - CONFIRMED||QuantaSmart||dubai|
|4 - CONFIRMED||youspi||Graz|
|5 - CONFIRMED||UXfocus||Linz|
|6 - CONFIRMED||Talent Garden AT GmbH||Vienna|
|7 - CONFIRMED||Technikum Wien Academy||Wien|
|8 - CONFIRMED||RSN Consulting||Waterloo|
|9 - CONFIRMED||MaibornWolff GmbH||Munich|
|France, French Republic|
|10 - CONFIRMED||Lemon Interactive||VILLENEUVE D ASCQ|
|11 - CONFIRMED||UXUITrainingLab Pvt. Ltd.||Pune|
|12 - CONFIRMED||Fantastic Mind||Ebene|
|13 - CONFIRMED||Sperientia Studio+Lab||Ciudad de Mexico|
|14 - CONFIRMED||Human Factors Research & Design||Bangalore|
|15 - CONFIRMED||Xedzone||istanbul|
|16 - CONFIRMED||UXTesting Inc.||Taipei City|
|United States of America|
|17 - CONFIRMED||UXR Coach||Cold Spring|
|18 - CONFIRMED||UX Forge||Deer Park|
|19 - CONFIRMED||Self||Glastonbury|
No training provider near you? Book your training with a global training provider
If you cannot find a local training provider near you – get in touch.
Our global trainer elite can cover areas without local training providers.
CEO @youspi, UX Speaker
Principal at PeakXD, Trainer, Coach & Mentor
UX & Human Behavior Consultant, Trainer