Lead with knowledge
The Advanced Level certification attests the holder the knowledge and skills to lead teams working on user experience design and usability engineering projects. The Advanced Level focuses on the application of knowledge in UX projects.
The learning objectives include
UX in agile developments
- What are the basic concepts, ceremonies, materials, and roles in agile development?
- How do usability and UX related activities fit into an agile development process?
- UX not agile – UX agile – UX hybrid agile? What does it mean to develop “agile”?
- What are the befits and pitfalls of UX in agile projects?
Integrating related disciplines and their methods; e.g., requirements engineering, customer experience, design thinking
- What are the methods, benefits, and drawbacks of related disciplines?
- How can methods from related disciplines beneficially be integrated into development processes?
- How can this be explained and justified to stakeholders?
Qualifications and roles in user-centered developments, focusing on agile projects
- What qualifications and roles should be available in all development teams?
- How can t-shaped and pi-shaped skills assessments help to build teams?
More usability assessment methods (advancing from the Foundation Level)
- What usability evaluation and UX assessment methods exist beyond the “traditional” tests and reviews?
- What are remote testing and crowd testing?
- What questionnaires are available for usability assessment?
- What do solid UCD project planning and management encompass?
- What are the pitfalls and success criteria for efficient UX project planning and management?
Everyone who organizes UX projects or who leads UX teams.
- Project Manager.
- UX Manager.
- Design Manager.
- UX Team Lead.
- Product Manager.
The Advanced Level certificate qualifies you for the next step: the Specialist Level.
Please note: Advanced Level certifications require a valid Foundation Level certification. If you do not hold a Foundation Level certification, you need to pass the Foundation Level certification exam first.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
Explain UX in agile developments
- Describe the basic concepts, ceremonies, materials, and roles in agile development.
- Explain how usability and UX related activities can fit into an agile development process.
- Define the difference between UX not agile – UX agile – UX hybrid agile and describe what developing “agile” means.
- Describe the benefits and pitfalls of UX in agile projects and name three examples.
Illustrate the integration of related disciplines and their methods; e.g., requirements engineering, customer experience, design thinking
- Explain methods, benefits, and drawbacks of related disciplines and name three examples.
- Explain how methods from related disciplines can be beneficially integrated into development processes.
- Explain and justify to stakeholders the benefits of other disciplines.
Describe qualifications and roles in user centered developments, focusing on agile projects
- Explain what qualifications and roles should be available in all development teams and name at least three.
- Explain how t-shaped and pi-shaped skills assessments help to build teams and name an example of each.
Cite more usability assessment methods (advancing from the Foundation Level)
- Explain examples of usability evaluation and UX assessment methods that exist beyond the “traditional” tests and reviews.
- Explain the benefits and pitfalls of remote testing and crowd testing.
- Name at last three questionnaires that are available for usability assessment.
Explain UX in project management
- Describe what a solid UCD project planning and management encompasses.
- Describe pitfalls and success criteria of efficient UX project planning and management and name at least three each.
Book your Advanced Level training at a local training provider
Our training calendar is NOW OPEN. See the schedule of your local training providers to find training dates and places convenient for you. If there is currently no date available, do not hesitate to contact your local training provider to arrange a training date.
|United Arab Emirates|
|1 - CONFIRMED||HFR&D||Dubai|
|2 - CONFIRMED||Red Blue Blur Ideas DMCC||Dubai|
|3 - CONFIRMED||QuantaSmart||dubai|
|4 - CONFIRMED||youspi||Graz|
|5 - CONFIRMED||UXfocus||Linz|
|6 - CONFIRMED||Talent Garden AT GmbH||Vienna|
|7 - CONFIRMED||Technikum Wien Academy||Wien|
|8 - CONFIRMED||RSN Consulting||Waterloo|
|9 - CONFIRMED||MaibornWolff GmbH||Munich|
|France, French Republic|
|10 - CONFIRMED||Lemon Interactive||VILLENEUVE D ASCQ|
|11 - CONFIRMED||UXUITrainingLab Pvt. Ltd.||Pune|
|12 - CONFIRMED||Fantastic Mind||Ebene|
|13 - CONFIRMED||Sperientia Studio+Lab||Ciudad de Mexico|
|14 - CONFIRMED||Human Factors Research & Design||Bangalore|
|15 - CONFIRMED||Xedzone||istanbul|
|16 - CONFIRMED||UXTesting Inc.||Taipei City|
|United States of America|
|17 - CONFIRMED||UXR Coach||Cold Spring|
|18 - CONFIRMED||UX Forge||Deer Park|
|19 - CONFIRMED||Self||Glastonbury|
No training provider near you? Book your training with a global training provider
If you cannot find a local training provider near you – get in touch.
Our global trainer elite can cover areas without local training providers.
CEO @ youspi
Principal at PeakXD, Trainer, Coach & Mentor
UX & Human Behavior Consultant, Trainer