Lead with knowledge
The advanced level certification attests the holder the knowledge and skills to be able to lead teams working on projects in User Experience Design and Usability Engineering. The advanced level focuses on the application of knowledge in UX projects.
The learning objectives include
UX in agile developments
- What are the basic concepts, ceremonies, materials and roles in agile development?
- How do explicit Usability and UX related activities fit into an agile development process?
- UX not agile – UX agile – UX hybrid agile ? How does “being agile” develop?
- What are the befits and pitfalls of UX in agile projects?
Integrating related disciplines and their methods e.g. requirements engineering, customer experience, design thinking
- What are methods, benefits and drawbacks of related disciplines?
- How can methods from related disciplines beneficially be integrated in development processes?
- How can this be explained and reasoned towards stakeholders?
Qualifications and roles in user centered developments, focusing agile projects
- What qualifications and roles should be available in/for all development teams?
- How can t-shaped and pi-shaped skills assessments help to build teams?
More usability assessment methods (advancing from the Foundation Level)
- What Usability evaluation and UX assessment methods exist beyond the “traditional” tests and reviews?
- What are remote testing and croud testing?
- What questionnaires are available?
- What does a solid UCD project planning and management encompass?
- What are the pitfalls and success criteria of efficient UX project planning and management?
All persons who organize UX projects or who lead UX teams.
- Project Manager
- UX Manager
- Design Manager
- UX Team Lead
- Product Manager
The advanced level certificate qualifies you for the next step the
Please note: Advanced level certifications require a valid
foundation level certification. If you don’t hold a foundation
level certification you need to pass the foundation level
certification exam first.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to
Explain UX in agile developments
- describe the basic concepts, ceremonies, materials and roles in agile development
- explain how explicit Usability and UX related activities can fit into an agile development process
- describe the difference between UX not agile – UX agile – UX hybrid agile and describe how “being agile” develops
- describe the benefits and pitfalls of UX in agile projects and name 3 examples
Illustrate the integration of related disciplines and their methods e.g. requirements engineering, customer experience, design thinking
- explain methods, benefits and drawbacks of related disciplines and name 3 examples
- explain how methods from related disciplines can be beneficially integrated in development processes
- explain and reasoned the benefits of other disciplines towards stakeholders?
Describe qualifications and roles in user centered developments, focusing agile projects
- explain what qualifications and roles should be available in/for all development teams and name at least 3
- explain how t-shaped and pi-shaped skills assessments help to build teams and name an example of each
Cite more usability assessment methods (advancing from the Foundation Level)
- explain examples of Usability evaluation and UX assessment methods that exist beyond the “traditional” tests and reviews
- explain the benefits and pitfalls of remote testing and croud testing?
- name at last 3 questionnaires that are available
Explain UX in project management
- describe what a solid UCD project planning and management encompasses
- describe pitfalls and success criteria of efficient UX project planning and management and name at least 3 each
Book your Advanced Level Training at a Local Training Provider
Our training calender is NOW OPEN. See the schedule of your Local Training Providers to find training dates and places that are convenient for you. If there is no date currently available, don’t hesitate to contact your Local Training provider to arrange a training date.
|United Arab Emirates|
|1 - CONFIRMED||HFR&D||Dubai|
|2 - CONFIRMED||Red Blue Blur Ideas DMCC||Dubai|
|3 - CONFIRMED||QuantaSmart||dubai|
|4 - CONFIRMED||youspi||Graz|
|5 - CONFIRMED||UXfocus||Linz|
|6 - CONFIRMED||Talent Garden AT GmbH||Vienna|
|7 - CONFIRMED||Technikum Wien Academy||Wien|
|8 - CONFIRMED||RSN Consulting||Waterloo|
|9 - CONFIRMED||MaibornWolff GmbH||Munich|
|France, French Republic|
|10 - CONFIRMED||Lemon Interactive||VILLENEUVE D ASCQ|
|11 - CONFIRMED||UXUITrainingLab Pvt. Ltd.||Pune|
|12 - CONFIRMED||Sperientia Studio+Lab||Ciudad de Mexico|
|13 - CONFIRMED||Human Factors Research & Design||Bangalore|
|14 - CONFIRMED||Xedzone||istanbul|
|15 - CONFIRMED||UXTesting Inc.||Taipei City|
|United States of America|
|16 - CONFIRMED||UXR Coach||Cold Spring|
|17 - CONFIRMED||UX Forge||Deer Park|
|18 - CONFIRMED||Self||Glastonbury|
No Training Provider near you? Book your Training with a Global Training Provider
If you can’t find a local training provider near you – get in touch.
Global Trainers are elite, can cover areas without Local Training Providers.
CEO @ youspi
Principal at PeakXD, Trainer, Coach & Mentor
UX & Human Behavior Consultant, Trainer