“Defining a global language to talk to each other on the same level”
The UXQCC Board
The UXQCC Board consists of experts from industry and academia combining theoretical and practical knowledge.
UX & Human Behavior Consultant, Trainer
Design Educator, Chief Design Officer, Co-Founder
Associate Professor, Informatics, UP
Senior User Experience (UX) Researcher and Strategist Coach | Instructor | Author | Keynote Speaker | UXR Coach
Director of the Human-Device Interaction and Usability Center at Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires
Chair, User Experience - Software Engineering - Artificial Intelligence and the Human Brain
UX Visionary and Entrepreneur
The UXQCC ADVISORY Board
The UXQCC Advisory Board consists of experts from industry.
Director, User Experience Design, Informatica
CEO UX Testing
Design Director at IBM
President of UXPA China
Design Educator, Co-Founder, CEO, Mentor
As a global movement, we have a clear vision and goals to create a better life
in the growing world of information.
- Responsible for exam questions.
- Responsible for up to date certification content.
- Keep their eyes open to see what’s necessary for the global market.
- Develop new specific certifications.
- Head of the region.
- Responsible for local sales.
- Responsible for an own website, if necessary.
- Finds training providers.
- Ensures trainers have the level of certification themselves for which they offer training.
- Responsible for high-quality training.
- Pushes UX certification.
- Promotes it at local companies.
- Organizes and conducts training.
GASQ – exam provider
- Responsible for all exams.
- Provides certifications.
- Develops local exam centers.
- Provides an online exam.
Become an accredited training provider
The UXQCC board officially recognizes only accredited training providers. This process ensures a standardized high quality of UXQCC training offered worldwide. Accredited training providers are highly sought-after within the UXQCC network.
Become an area representative
UXQCC area representatives are responsible for UXQCC training in a specific geographic area. An area representative supports training providers in their job. They work with organizations like UXPA chapters or teaching institutions like universities. If you wish to become an area UXQCC representative you have to be active as Training provider. After you are successful you will become a local representative.