Lead with knowledge
The Advanced Level certification attests the holder the knowledge and skills to lead teams working on user experience design and usability engineering projects. The Advanced Level focuses on the application of knowledge in UX projects.
The advanced Level encompasses
four major content areas, that are required for successfull UX work. These are
- UX Management
- UX in (agile) developments
- UX Research
- UX Insights
UX management includes
- Identification of an organisation’s UX Maturity level
- Definition and phrasing of an UX Vision
- Developing of an UX Strategy
- Identifying means for UX Measurement
UX in (agile) developments includes
- Basics of agile processes and ceremonies
- Implementation of UX in agile development, based on the dual track agile model
- Most common problems of integrating UX in development processes
- T-shaped skills and teams
UX Research includes
- User Journey mapping basics and benefits
- Basics of setting up UX research activities and inquiries.
- Remote Usability testing and questionaires (e.g. UEQ, TLX)
- Usability / UX Metrics, KPI and ROI
UX Insights includes
- 3 x 6 (basically psychological) design insights
- Behaviour patterns effects
- Attention and decision effects
- Memory effects
Everyone who organizes UX projects or who leads UX teams.
- Project Manager.
- UX Manager.
- Design Manager.
- UX Team Lead.
- Product Manager.
The Advanced Level certificate qualifies you for the next step: the Specialist Level.
Please note: Advanced Level certifications require a valid Foundation Level certification. If you do not hold a Foundation Level certification, you need to pass the Foundation Level certification exam first.
Structured by content area: After the training participants will be able to
UX management / participants will be able to
- Identify and define their organisation’s UX Maturity level
- Define and phrase a UX Vision
- Develop a UX Strategy
- Identify means for UX Measurement
UX in (agile) developments / participants will be able to
- Describe the basics of agile processes and ceremonies
- Implement UX in agile development, based on the dual track agile model
- Describe and thereby avoid the most common problems of integrating UX in development processes
- Describe the importance of T-shaped skills (UX and development) in process
UX Research / participants will be able to
- Develop a User Journey map and describe its benefits
- Set up UX research activities and inquiries.
- Describe the benefits and drawbacks of remote Usability testing and questionaires (e.g. UEQ, TLX)
- Describe Usability / UX Metrics and explain basic KPIs and ROIs
UX Insights / participants will be able to
- Describe the importance of basically psychological design insights
- Describe and address 6 behaviour patterns effects in a given project
- Describe and address 6 Attention and decision effects in a given project
- Describe and address 6 Memory effects in a given project
Book your Advanced Level training at a local training provider
Our training calendar is NOW OPEN. See the schedule of your local training providers to find training dates and places convenient for you. If there is currently no date available, do not hesitate to contact your local training provider to arrange a training date.
No training provider near you? Book your training with a global training provider
If you cannot find a local training provider near you – get in touch.
Our global trainer elite can cover areas without local training providers.
CEO @ youspi
Principal at PeakXD, Trainer, Coach & Mentor
UX & Human Behavior Consultant, Trainer