Become a certified Trainer
To become a registered trainer, you have to show at least 3 years of practicle work in the UX field and hold the certificate yourself.
Then you take the respective uxqcc train the trainer course (online, two half days) and that’s it!
Inform yourself of all details in one of our free online webinars!
1. You are UXQCC certified
2. Apply as trainer
3. Do the training course
4. Start to train
You are a highly experienced UX Professional but do not hold the certificate yet?
Contact us and we can find out, if you can nevertheless join the train the trainer course and take the certification course afterwards.
- What contents does the CPUE foundation level teach?
- Do I need training / teaching experience?
- Is there a “typical” participants background?
- What materials are available?
- Does the training include cases, examples and exercises?
- For how many participants is the offline course appropriate?
- Can the course be taught online?
- …. and there is enough time to answer all your questiuons!
Next free Webinars:
10th. Sept, 15th.Sept twice a day
- 9.00 am CET = 3.00pm in Taiwan and Beijing
- 5.00 pm CET = 11.00 am in NY = 9.00 am in San Francisco
We want all UXQCC trainings to be a great experience for our participants. Therefore we provide this online course, which helps all trainers to best meet UXQCC standards and thereby their participants needs and expectations. In this training we share the experience of trainers who have successfully taught the course for many years.
We offer train the trainer courses in english and german (see dates). Both courses use the official UXQCC english powerpoint slides.
The course includes:
- A rapid walk through all the course contents
- providing enough time to answer questions, clarify or discuss issues
- Explaination of available or adjustable examples and exercises
- Trying out some exercises
- Introduction to available materials (powerpoints, books)
- And how to include them
- Introduction to UXQCC course assessment by participants
- Guides to provide a solid exam preperation
- Review of typical participants questions, problems, backgrounds etc.
- Cultural issues of training a global course
Next Train the trainer course:
6th oct 9.00 am to 5.00 pm CET german (Central European Time)
8th oct 1.00 pm to 7 pm (CST Central China Time) (that is 7.am – 3 pm CET)