UX Psychology Basics
Build you basic Psychology skills for Digitization and Design projects
The UX Psychology certification attests the holder the knowledge to apply 50 crucial psychological influences on human behavior to UX research activities, materials and UX designs and artefacts. These 50 influences are the officially analyzed and internationally acknowledged ones from the UX Psychology Lens® Tool.
The learning objectives include
Understanding the inevitableness of psychology for good UX
- Why must people never derive behavior of others from their own?
- Humans are no logical information processors, but how do we process inputs?
- What are the risks of neglecting psychological basics in UX projects?
- What are the assets for research, design, stakeholder communication?
The 7 Categories with 50 Influences on human behaviours
- Fundamental cognitive processes
- Perceiving & Reading
- Remembering & Memorizing
- Thinking & Problem-solving
- Acting & Avoiding
- Judging & Deciding
- Social Influences
Methodological incorporation of Psychology in UX
- Applying the 50 psychological influences in various UX activities and for UX working materials.
- Special focus on usability tests, analytics data, designs, journey maps and surveys
- Based on the UX Psychology Lens® methods and materials
- UX Researchers and Designers
- Graphic and UI Designers
- Software Engineers and Scrum Masters.
- IT Project Managers.
- Everybody in Marketing.
- Everybody in Digitization and Transformation.
- Everybody interested in human behavior
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to
- Argue and explain the inevitableness of psychology for good UX when communicating with various stakeholders, including clients and internal groups e.g. sales and marketing.
- Explain and consider the 50 psychological Influences on human behaviours in UX related activities.
- Methodologically incorporate the 50 psychological influences in various UX activities and for UX working materials, with a special focus on usability tests, analytics data, designs, journey maps and surveys.
At the end of the course, participants will take a 30-minute online exam to earn the UXQCC – UX Psychology Basics certificate.
Book your Training course
- FH Technikum Wien
- UX Psychology Lens (Link: www.uxpsychologylens.com)